The accommodation is located in the grounds of the Abbey Church, Grange Restaurant, Shops and Conference Centre. In the Monastic Shop, guests have the unique chance to see goods produced from Monasteries and Convents all over the world. It may be possible to include a tour of the Abbey Church during your stay.
Guests can take a relaxing walk in the picturesque sensory, physic and lavender gardens beside the Abbey Church. The Abbey holds a varied programme of activities through the year including:
- Mass sung by resident Abbey Choir
- Quiet days and residential retreats
- Garden tours and talks
- Grange Restaurant offers
- Beekeeping taster days and courses
- Family craft activities
- Concerts and recitals
- Outdoor theatrical productions
You can see more of our events on our What’s On Page.
The beautiful countryside surrounding Buckfast Abbey makes it the perfect place to stay. Situated in Dartmoor National Park, this is the ideal base from which to explore both Dartmoor and the many local attractions including River Dart Country Park, The Valiant Soldier Museum, Pennywell Farm, Buckfastleigh Otter & Butterfly Sanctuary, Buckfastleigh Steam Railway and much more.
- The Devon Association of Tourist Attractions’ Lots to do website features a host of local attractions for you to explore while you stay with us
- Dartmoor has something for everyone and the Visit Dartmoor website has plenty of ideas
Only 2 minutes from the A38, Buckfast Abbey also provides easy access to both Plymouth and Exeter!
For general enquiries and information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01364 645630